You are the master of date night.
1. Go to a pumpkin patch. It’s autumn, it’s romantic, and then, at the end, you get to use knives in a fun way!
2. Go on a museum date. Art! And staring at things instead of talking.
3. Have dinner and see a movie. Eating food and watching someone tell you stories is a classic for a reason.
4. Take a long walk together. You don’t need a destination because you have each other. Aww.
5. Go on a picnic. Few things are more romantic than packing up an old-fashioned picnic. If you’ve never done this, now’s the time.
6. Go strawberry picking. There’s something eternally cute about even the mere act of asking someone to go strawberry picking with you that you don’t even really have to go strawberry picking. It still counts.
7. Go horseback riding. You both might get thrown from the horse and then you’ll get to spend time together in a hospital bed. So cute.